Sunday 27 January 2013

I don' t want things to change

one brief sentence can say so much "may the bridge I burn light the way" I came across this little quote not that long ago as I was writing questions into google to figure out some sort of clue to whats next I realised that the questions I was asking couldn't be answered by a search engine but only I could answer them, as I found myself on numerous websites talking inspiration and change your life, finding a new path to go down all that bogus I found this little quote like a needle in haystack but as I left it for the night and gave up that one sentence stuck in my head I thought more and more about it and ever since its kept me from losing it can going crazy, I probably should explain why I'm in such need of a reassurance well firstly, recently i' ve been under a lot of pressure to make decisions that I'm just not sure if I'm ready to make I feel like I'm juggling all these balls and I finally found a rhythm to keep them all from falling but I'm being thrown more and more and I can't keep up not just from asking the question what' s next? but from the feeling that I'm losing my friends and people that I would near call family the fact that they know their answer and they are moving on but little old me is just stuck! so when I think about what that quote means, to me means as you begin to move on and leave the past where the past belongs you can look back and learn from the mistakes previously made they can help map out what's next.... so for all you guys out there that are stuck just like me make your own meaning up for that saying it really can help guide you to the next step :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment